Colgate Total® Advanced Pro‑Shield™ Mouthwash
Provides a shield of protection for your patients, kills 99% of germs on contact1, and keeps working for 12 hours2-with a non-alcohol formula.
1. Data on file. Colgate-Palmolive Company. April 2013.
2. Data on file. Colgate-Palmolive Company. May 2013. Results improve with continued twice-daily use.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.075% (Antigingivitis/Antiplaque)
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharine, FD&C blue no. 1.
Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash contains 0.075% Cetylpyridinium 62 Chloride (CPC), an FDA-approved active ingredient that helps prevent and reduce plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath.
- 12-hour antibacterial protection, even after eating and drinking*
- Helps reduce plaque and gingivitis1,2
* Results improved with twice-daily use.
1. Data on file. Colgate-Palmolive Company. Results of a 6-Week Plaque and Gingivitis Clinical Study in Puerto Rico. December 2012.
2. Data on file. Colgate- Palmolive Company. Results of a 6-Week Plaque and Gingivitis Study in Santo Domingo. December 2012.
Active Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (0.075%).
Use: Helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis.
Warnings: Ask a dentist if condition persists or worsens after regular use. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Cap sealed with printed band.
Directions: Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 ml (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day. Do not swallow. Children 6 Years to under 12 Years of Age: Supervise use. Children Under 6 Years of Age: Do not use.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, FD&C Blue 1.